Re: "Sweeney Todd"

by french_girl (no login)

i saw the same version you saw, Rachel but it was 2 years and a half ago, and i was a little bored because i didn't know the story and didn't understand the english too much (though i saw wicked a few days after and understood, so i guess sweeny todd was more difficult, maybe because it was harder to follow by watching... i mean the characters were also orchestra, so it was a bit confusing)

i saw the movie in february. i 'm not keen on it, but i liked it. i found it sometimes a little long, there were a lot of songs, but that's how the musical is. i don't really remember in details, i'd have to see it again.
after seeing it, if i remember correctly, i found that the characters could have been "developped" more... somehow you aren't touch enough by them.. i dunno.. i really have to see it again to judge. i remember liking Helena Boham Carter performance though. and visually it was great. and i downloaded "not while i'm around" afterwards, which reminded me a lot of "my best girl" from Mame

Posted on Jul 11, 2008, 2:48 AM
from IP address 82.126.242.188

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast