big shoulders & the Golden Girls...

by RLS (no login)

LOL.......

I laughed so hard when you asked why we thought we needed bigger shoulders!

My daugher and I bought the first season of The Golden Girls for my mother for her 60th birthday recently and we were watching some of it the other day and wmy mom and I were laughing about the shoulder pads and those EXACT WORDS came out of the mouth of my 9-year-old! LOL.............

BTW... Do you guys remember when like a year ago I was asking if anyone could recognize the "dad" in the commercial for the Leap Pad? The one who looks in on her 5-y-o who's "reading" in her room? I KNEW that I knew him from somewhere but couldn't rmember where? Well, in one of the episodes I SAW HIM! He was a lot younger but I KNEW it was him, so I forwarded to the credits and found his name and googled him!

He was credited as "Billy Jacoby" in the Golden Girls and played Blanche's grandson... Though he's also been credited as Billy Jayne, Bill Jacoby, or William Jayne. I was remembering him as the best friend "Mikey Randall" on the TV show "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"...... I thought that I would NEVER figure that one out! LOL

Sorry, that was a long sidetrack from shoulder pads and somewhere over the rainbow, lol.......

Posted on Jul 27, 2008, 4:20 PM
from IP address 141.149.12.6

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast