to rediculous

by RLS (no login)

All I have to say to you is that I never said anyone HAD to vote for my daughter... I told everyone NOT to feel obligated.... I will never be upset if anyone here decided they didn't want to vote for her or if they decided to vote for someone else instead... HONESTLY, you are free to vote for whomever you wish...

Also, I am not doing anything differently that any other parent is doing in asking family and friends to consider voting for their children... I think of most members of this forum as our extended familiy and I have said that in the past. As a matter of fact, I met my best friend through this forum... Also, that was how I found out about that in the first place... A friend asked me to vote for her daughter...

I never said that you need to vote for her. As a matter of fact, I would prefer it if you don't. Thanks.

To everyone else, thanks for your support and kind words about my daughter. It really means more to me than you'll ever know just how wonderful the people here can be. My daughter loves coming to "visit" here and I know that she'll be thrilled to see all the nice things you've said... I'll be sure to skip over this last comment.

Posted on Jul 29, 2008, 8:18 PM
from IP address 72.224.89.203

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast