Info regarding Andrea's show at the Met Room

by Rachel (no login)

Hey everybody!

Andrea McArdle will be making her Metropolitan Room debut in August. It's her new cabaret act "You Don't Know Me" and for all of you who may have seen her in concert recently, it's going to have tons of brand new material. She's really excited about the show and the venue and this is a very financially accessible show.

The show dates are:

Wednesday, Aug. 13th - 7:30pm
Thursday, Aug. 14th - 7:30pm
Friday, Aug. 15th - 7:30pm
Saturday, Aug. 16th - 7:30pm
Friday, Aug. 22nd - 7:30om
Saturday, Aug. 23rd - 7:30pm
Sunday, Aug. 24th - 7pm (please note the time difference)
Monday, Aug. 25th - 7:30pm

The Met Room sometimes has more than one act booked per night so I'm guessing they start pretty close to on time.

The Metropolitan Room is located on 22nd St. between 5th and 6th Aves. All shows are $30 with a two drink minimum but all ages are allowed so non-alcoholic beverages are served as well. There is a website called Goldstar that is offering a 50% discount on all of the performances so all shows are only $15 but you must buy the tickets at least a day in advance and I'm not sure if you can buy them without being a member. Registration is free though so if you sign up, just search for it and you'll find it and they'll send you weekly e-mails with other relevant discounts - shows, concerts, sporting events, etc. Here is the direct link to the discount:

http://www.goldstar.com/events/new-york-city-ny/andrea-mcardle-you-dont-know-me.html?id=22049;ref=sub620628;mar=news5482

Seth Rudetsky from the "Legally Blonde" TV show, Rosie's cruises and his various other shows in NYC is going to be Andrea's accompanist for some of the shows. I have to verify this for sure but I believe he is doing the shows not on Fridays and Saturdays. Her regular accompanist is doing those four shows (and he is ADORABLE, ladies!).

As for other random info, the Met Room doesn't have a strict dress code and they also don't really have much in the way of food so I'd eat before you get there. Their website (www.metropolitanroom.com) has info on transportation, parking, etc. Feel free to post or email me directly if you have any questions and I'll try to get the answers for you.

Posted on Jul 30, 2008, 7:57 AM
from IP address 12.111.30.89

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast