Online Classes are starting

by Julie Stevens (no login)

Hello everyone. I am ready to launch our first online coaching class. I found a service that does not require you to have anything other than a connection to the Internet. You will be able to login to a website and see and hear me LIVE. You will be able to type your questions live or if you have a web cam, you can ask me your question on video. It is pretty amazing.

The first class will be geared towards those of you who are new to show biz or have questions about getting your child started. I will discuss headshots and resumes, agents vs. managers, auditioning, NY vs. LA, and offer any advice that you may require. I can have up to 10 participants and the class will last 60 minutes.

The cost for the first class will be $20, payable through PayPal. This is a special introductory rate so that everyone can give it a try. Future classes will probably go up to $25 for the hour. Please keep in mind that I do this for a living and my private coaching sessions are usually more than 4 times that price. I do hope that I've kept the cost down for those of you who are a bit strapped right now.

So now we have to find a good time and day and those of you who are interested will have to email me and let me know.

I am so looking forward to chatting with all of you live and in color. I guarantee that you will learn a lot and have fun. I hope to offer classes once a week or at least twice a month, if there is interest. I can cover whatever topics are of interest to you or I can come up with my own topics. Suggestions are welcome.

Julie

Posted on Aug 6, 2008, 4:35 PM
from IP address 69.230.83.158

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast