Annie / Annie Jr.

by leapinlizards (no login)

I wanted to respond to this message, because several years ago I had my own children's theatre comapny, and I indeed had the rights already purchased to do "Annie, jr.", and I had some angy parent (of course it was one who didn't get the role of "Annie", and was wanting to make waves), - well, she called and tried to find a reason to get us kicked out of our performance space. Well, she almost succeeded, because when she was looking into it, from what I understand, she only found those listed rights under "ANNIE" and didn't look under "ANNIE JR."... so, it was a mess, but I held the rights in my "right" hand. lol. :0) -

Anyhow, my point is that they may have had the right to "Annie, JR." and not "Annie". It's pretty much the same show, minus the orchestra, and everyone in it has to be under 18 unless there is a special claue with MTI (Music Theatre International - which, we ended up having to do because our Miss Hannigan got Pneumonina, so I took over the role literally with moments notice. But I had to fax info back and forth to approve it with MTI.)

hope this helps some.

Posted on Aug 19, 2008, 6:25 PM
from IP address 75.142.23.149

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast