wow

by RLS (no login)

How early do you think that people will line up to get those tickets??? I am SOOO temted to drive down and get into that line! Do you think it is for whatever show you want, or are they certain dates only? And, do you think there are a limit on how many you can get for that price? Man, I SO want to go down and do that!

LOL......
I guess that I should have read the whole thing all the way to the bottom, I was just so excited! :O)

Limit two tickets per customer. The $13 tickets are valid during preview performances only (Tuesday, September 16 – Friday, October 3). Standard ticket prices are $76.50 - $111.50.

Still though, what time do you think someone would go do that? I am so, so tempted. Do you think that if I gave my daughter $26.00 of her own, she could be her own customer? Meaning, can I go through the line and have her buy 2 tickets, and then I go right after her and buy two more? Or would I need another adult with me?

Sorry, can' you tell that I am really tempted to drive there? lol

Posted on Aug 21, 2008, 6:35 PM
from IP address 24.29.62.117

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast