OT- Need your help... Vote for KELLY D.!!

by Fantastic5 (no login)

Hello,
I am a frequent reader of this forum, so I feel like I kinda know you all in a way... so I thought I could maybe count on your help and votes for a contest that my DD has entered.

For the contest she had to learn a portion of the choreography from the Broadway Musical "Mary Poppins", video tape herself doing it and then enter her video online. She went the extra mile and added some of her own choreography and props etc. and put together a really clever and funny video to enter. Going to NYC has been a huge dream of hers, so I hope you will help her get there.

By all means, if you think some of the other videos are better, you should vote for your favorite, BUT... we would very much appreciate any and all votes we can get!! The voting is open thru Aug. 31st! You can vote one time per email address...and possibly once per day per email(the instructions aren't very clear). I will let you know tomorrow if you can vote once a day. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Here's the link, scroll down and vote for entry Kelly D.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/poppins.cfm

Posted on Aug 22, 2008, 9:34 AM
from IP address 75.71.49.86

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast