Re: odd timing?

by Odd Timing Response! (no login)

I don't think it has anything to do with the National Tour. She did the movie, not the muscial theatre show which is what the auditions were for& the workshop says SOLD OUT! So, I think it must be a popular workshop.

I had a moment to think here, did anyone else notice this. That if you're looking to get Cast on the Annie Tour then instead of a workshop you should probably take a coaching session from Julie. Since her success rate in having 3 out of the 7 who coached with her cast or go to David Chenault's school in Orlando, he was on the 30th Anniversary tour & the Annie attended his school or have a friend in the show. It looks to me that Abby Spare and the new Tessie worked in a show together, so maybe they know each other, I am not sure, but there is a picture of them in the same show on both sites. And then there is always go to more than one audition, we met Dominick before at an auditon, so that is great that she got cast. The Duffy is still uncomfirmed. My dd is too tall now.

All I am saying is I really believe that this workshop really doesn't have anything to do with the National Tour. Determination & Talent, ABSOLUTLEY!

Posted on Sep 23, 2008, 12:14 PM
from IP address 67.184.25.178

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast