Andrea and Alexis in "Les Miz"

by Rachel (no login)

As promised, here are some pics and stuff I got from the production of "Les Miserables" currently playing at the Ogunquit Playhouse in Maine. The pictures from the end of the show are pretty good because we had 3rd row center seats. I was too scared to take pics during the rest of the show in case they kicked me out or something so Andrea comped me again just to watch through Fantine's death and try to get some good pics but my seat for the second show was farther back so they're super blurry. Oh well! However, the good news is that we went to the sound booth and videoed both of Alexis's songs for youtube and you can watch them here:

"On My Own":

"A Little Fall of Rain" (so sad):

Here are some photos:

That image was projected onto the side of the wall at the playhouse

Banner in town advertising the show

Andrea's banner

Alexis's headshot

Really blurry pic of Andrea as Fantine...luckily the new production photo released is super good

New production photo

This pic I LOVE even though it's blurry because it looks like Fantine's spirit is ascending to heaven

Eponine and Fantine's return

"Do You Hear the People Sing?" reprise

Breakfast at this adorable place in town called Amore...amazing food!

If anyone gets a chance to see this production before it closes next weekend, I highly recommend it. It's a cast of Broadway vets and great local talents. People were sobbing in the audience all around us. Also, I have never been to Maine or the town of Ogunquit before and it is absolutely gorgeous, especially at this time of year with all of the trees changing colors. There are tons of beaches with white sand and turquoise water. Quite a difference when you're used to the East River! The town has strips of little shops selling homemade candy (we saw a machine pulling taffy) and baked goods and restaurants with all different foods. Just in general as a vacation spot, it was very relaxing and the weather is beautiful there during the day (although it gets cold after the sun sets). My Facebook album from the weekend has tons of pics of the foliage because everything was starting to turn red and orange and gold.

Rachel

Posted on Oct 7, 2008, 8:43 AM
from IP address 12.111.30.89

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast