Hi Guys!

by Sunny Naughton (no login)

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to respond to the thread about if I was going back on tour. There had been talk about me going back out, and as was mentioned the track was changed to DC, Wrangler, and Swing. I did work the auditions, and at them, another actress came that was more qualified to be DC so they went with her. I was disappointed at first, and I am sure it isn't impossible, but after my experiences last year, I know what I am capable of as an actress and caregiver, and that isn't the position for me. I hear the new cast is really talented as I know a bunch of them, and I am sure everyone who goes will be in for a treat. I also want to thank Julie and everyone on the forum for all their support last year. Obviously I felt it was most professional not to comment while I was under contract, but my mom and I did read everyones comments and support. As Jay posted, I do have a blog about all my experiences touring and being an actress in NYC. If anyones interested, email me and I will give you the address. Thanks so much, and best of luck to the 08/09 cast who begins rehearsals next week!

Posted on Oct 19, 2008, 6:01 PM
from IP address 24.215.169.96

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast