OT Secret Garden

by Meghan (no login)

Hi everyone. My turn to ask for some advice.

My theatre conservatory is doing The Secret Garden in december and auditions are soon. Im incredible excited as our Archibald will be played by Eric Kunze (Les Mis and Damn Yankees Bway, nat tour of Whistle down the wind, and JC superstar among many other impressive credits.)and many of the adult roles in the show will also be playe by professional equity actors, and we will be performing at the Orange County Performing Arts Center, where all the national tours and proffessinonal companies perform. To me its quite a big deal and is very exciting.

Anyways, I would really like to play Mary Lennox. Even though I am 17, i am barely 5 feet tall, and am very young looking. I am having trouble thinking of what i'd like to sing to audition, as i ussually sing things that are loud and belty wich is not really the style of the the show. Any suggestions of something younger and more classical sounding that would be appropriate to audition for mary with? I know her songs from the show, but i need something from another show. I'm sure i can come up with something on my own, but i'd totally appreciate your suggestions as well. Thanks,

Meghan

Posted on Oct 21, 2008, 7:17 PM
from IP address 70.187.132.176

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast