Re: protocal

by Meghan (no login)

I'm not positive I know exactly what you are asking, but if we are talking about a community show that is not open ended, and moving to another show before that show is over, i would say no. You committed to doing that show, regardless of the role you have, and should finish it. You would not really audition for a show that you know conflicts and then plan to ditch the show you are already in. Also, it is very unlikely that you would book, say, a lead on broadway, at the same time that you are appearing as a dancer in a local show. It just wouldnt happen. If that were the case, i would say yes, you could leave the smaller production and im sure those who were involved in that show would be happy for you, but really, it is unlikely that that would happen. If you mean should you quit the smaller role in a community theater production for a lead in a community theater production? No, you should not. you shouldnt even audition.

Posted on Nov 11, 2008, 1:47 PM
from IP address 70.187.132.176

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast