a fan fiction story

by mary (no login)

After the orphans where locked in the closet....Molly cried "NO she said let me out of here miss hannigan you can't hurt annie!!"! " Shut up molly" said pepper as she banged on the door i told you to scurb the stall you are the reason that we are stuck in here!!!! shut up pepper said kate who was holding molly what did you hear hun? "well" said molly "Annies parents are dead they were killied in a fire and miss hannigan, her brother and another woman found the locket, and now they are going to hurt annie and i got to get out of here i just got to!" molly began banging the door again oh my goodness oh my goodness tessie said annie is in reall danger she began to bang the the door forgett it said july who sat on the floor we can;t get out we just got to said molly we just got to...shut up molly said pepper again shut up pepper said molly then duffy said molly if you did hear this it is to late we are stuck in here no said molly we got to get out and kate begain to sing tomorrow and after they sang it. pepper looked up and saw the celling trap door and they climed out. please comment

Posted on Nov 17, 2008, 10:52 AM
from IP address 24.154.238.94

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast