thank you!

by Kim Ryan (no login)

You are so sweet! Thank you for the kind words. The girls really appreciate your thoughts!

The girls are doing well, and they are busy with dance team and other activities. Mostly, right now, we're pretty swamped getting ready for Christmas! The auditions have been slow, mostly, but I can't imagine being any busier in general, so it all works out, I guess. Hopefully, we'll have time to get the website updated, soon. Molly has a Ripstik commercial running now, and Lindsay filmed a Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shop commercial a few weeks ago, and I'd be surprised if that wasn't running yet. All three girls' Cellular South commercial must be running in the southeast somewhere since they're still getting residuals for that. And, like Julie said, Molly met with producers twice for "Perfect 10", a new ABC pilot, and nearly booked a series regular role on that. That was tough to get so close and not get it, but her feedback from the producers was positive, so I guess that's all you can really ask for. Their girl group, Sorelle, hopes to be very busy after Kelsey is back from Dallas doing Annie - we're just ironing out some of the details in their contract, but they're very eager to get that going as soon as possible.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone!

Kim

Posted on Dec 18, 2008, 9:32 AM
from IP address 76.87.161.116

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast