re: not hurtful?

by ... (no login)

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't read that post as her saying that she was not a good Annie. She wasn't critisizing or saying that she is not a good Annie. She simply asked a question to see if others think that she looks like Annies that came before her (or didn't look like them).

I would like to see (or hear) a clip of her singing Tomorrow. I think that based on what I heard of her other songs on her website, she would make a great Annie, but I have not heard or seen her myself. Yes, she's got a different look than the most recent Annies, but it's refreshing and nice to see that they have found talent in someone who doesn't have that "cookie cutter Annie" look. I think that she looks like a good Annie, but I also don't think that anything Claire said was meant to be mean or hurtful. She never once mentioned or critisized her performance, she even said they had never seen her.

And, Old Fan is right, now look how many Annie "greats" she is being compared to! We're hoping to find a way to get to see the tour as it isn't coming anywhere within 3 hours of us...

Posted on Dec 21, 2008, 2:17 PM
from IP address 74.67.10.224

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast