Hello Everyone - It is cold in Chicago!

by Diane Etzkorn (no login)

I haven't checked the messages in awhile and Grace and I were reading posts. And I did want to comment on the point that I am certain that others close to this tour read these posts as by being a part of Annie - you become a big Annie Fan. And we so plan on seeing the tour when it comes our way in 2009.

However, we were laughing because this is her last week playing Jackie Bouvier in Grey Gardens. And she doesn't at all look like Jackie, She turned to me and said, it doesn't matter because if you got the role then that is who you are every time on stage. She even had a patron actually came up to her and say, you don't look anything like Jackie, but I certainly loved the way you played that role.

I don't think there was any harm commented on what Annie should or should not look like. We enjoyed the pictures of Tianna as Annie. Thanks for sharing.

However, we did notice they changed the sweater to a mustard yellow. We thought that was cool. Her hair is shorter and we actually liked it. See B'way World Pictures. I wonder if they change it up from year to year. Someone who reviewed the site said that there were quite a few changes with who does what as an orphan.

Posted on Dec 21, 2008, 4:36 PM
from IP address 64.12.116.72

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast