enough nastiness

by Julie Stevens (no login)

Not sure what you mean by your post. I deleted the post yesterday because it was not cleared through me and I do not allow posts that are considered gossip. Until I was able to verify that the information was accurate, I deleted it.

What do you mean by it being a "setup"? Who are you accusing of having no honesty or integrity?

Please do not use my website to slander anyone. Tianna and her family had reasons for leaving the tour and NETworks will not be making any sort of "official" announcement. They changed the cast list on their website and I'm pretty sure that's all you can expect to see.

Again, I remind everyone that this is show BUSINESS. People get fired all the time, even children. Sometimes actors are asked to change roles (which happened when I was in "Annie"), sometimes they are asked to share a role, and sometimes they are asked to leave a role. It is up to the individual to decide how important it is to them to stay or go.

Julie

Posted on Jan 8, 2009, 6:48 PM
from IP address 69.230.64.124

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast