Annie, Annie and more Annie!

by Diane & Grace Etzkorn (no login)

I havent always had the time to read Annie Orphans and wow a lot was said.
Grace & I just wanted to say to Tianna - great job- being able to play the part of Annie 50+ times is wonderful. Grace loved each time she played the role. We hope that you felt the same way. However, dont stop dreaming BIG!
There is more out there for you to do. Grace was so bummed that we had decided for her that she would not be auditioning for Annie, but she got cast in Grey Gardens. She couldnt have done both! And that was such a cool experience! And to have the opportunity to be on tour performing the role of Kate/ Annie, that also was such a cool experience!

We also understand why Amanda would want to go back out. Grace would love to be in this show just one more time. It is not surprising to us that Amanda would return. Have Fun Amanda!

At this moment, we are taking a break. And it is so nice!!! Grace is fortunate enough to be in a big city with opportunities to auditions for stuff, so we will just have to see where life takes us. I am sure she will find a way to keep performing whether it is on a stage or in her bedroom singing to the back of the house.

And..... I am so glad that Julie spends her time keeping this site open for everyone to post and discuss Annie. Thank you Julie!

As far as this group being the best orphans. My favorite Annie will always be when Grace went on and my favorite orphans were of course, the girls from last year. You guys rocked each and every night! I am so proud of all you. It is tough to live on a bus, go to school and be amazing. So I am happy that there was a posting that this group of orphans blew them away. Keep it up! Hope to see you this year when you get close!

And isnt it great being an Annie Fan. It is well written show with great music and we love that Annie continues to draw people to read about it, see it and enjoy it! Annie will always have a part of our heart, I think that is why I had to post today. And we so wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2009!

Posted on Jan 9, 2009, 3:04 PM
from IP address 64.12.116.72

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast