Old Forum vs. New Forum - Cont...

by (no login)

Hi Everyone,

I personally feel better about having people register before posting. I do like the ability to see all of the discussions though, I admit that I haven't gotten used to the new way of posting (which doesn't mean that I "don't" like it) --- but on the same hand - The new forum feels more personal to me. I agree with most of what has been said on this discussion. The new forum hasn't resulted in my posting less, I don't think.... I've reduced it just because school started back up for me and I am crazy busy more than I was. I still read the posts but I don't seem to respond as much. But then again, perhaps it has been resulting in my posting less just because this forum seems to be easier to write a line or two on many posts quickly?? --- If you do decide to keep this page of posts, I personally wouldn't mind donating to the site. Does the PayPal feature work on the new site? (If you go back to the new one, that's cool too!)

:0) Suzanne

Posted on Feb 10, 2009, 1:28 PM
from IP address 96.39.161.8

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement