Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • you're welcome
    • Julie Stevens (no login)
      Posted May 11, 2008 3:57 PM

Yes, I enjoyed the performance a lot. I thought Grace was a wonderful Annie. I had not planned to stay for the evening performance but one of the moms offered me a ticket and I was able to stay through Amanda singing "Tomorrow." Thanks to another mom for offering me her ticket for the matinee. It was fun to see how differently the girls played the title role and the different chemistry (from matinee to evening) between the orphans on stage. Honestly, Sunny fit in just fine and I would have never guessed she was not a kid. She was shorter than Madison and Jaida and pitched her voice high, so when she spoke or sang, it sounded young. I even bumped into Martin Charnin right before the evening performance.

Today is the final performance and I know it will be sad for everyone. The tour will pick up again in December and make its way to Asia towards the end. Many of the current adult cast members will be returning when the show picks up again, but my guess is that they will cast all new kids.

Julie
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement