Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • OT: billy elliot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • kate (no login)
      Posted May 13, 2008 7:00 AM

I keep forgetting to post!
      I went to London again the other week and went to see billy elliot, I've wanted to see it for ages!
      As its opening on broadway soon I thought I would share my opinions and review it :D

I went to see it on the tuesday evening performance, the theatre was fit to burst and nearly every seat was taken. From the very first scene I could tell I was going to love it! The dancing as I expected was breath- taking! The young boy playing Billy actually brought a tear to my eye when dancing, its unbelievable that a boy so young can dance like that. My personal favourite was Micheal (billys best friend) He was superb! so funny, the whole audience were in fits of laughter, My favourite song/dance was 'expressing yourself' which is a duet between billy and Micheal. The tap, ballet and modern dancing were all brilliant and also, something I didn't expect was that thw acting was just as good, it has a very strong plot and some heart renching scenes, in particular 'the letter.' All the children from te little boy to the ballet girls were fantasic and stuck in character throughout. Overall it was a brilliant show and when it opens on broadway I strongly reccomend seeing it!

kate
      xxxx
      (p.s that was my first ever reviewish message sorry if it was vague, ask if you want to know any more :D)
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement