Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I'm confused...
    • RLS (no login)
      Posted May 13, 2008 11:52 AM

First of all, the video was really very cute... I mean this question sincerly, not to be rude or stir up and problems... But, I am wondering about something that Amanda said on the video and thought that maybe Julie or someone could shed light on it for me. Ive been super busy lately, so maybe this was discussed and I just missed it...

Anyhow, if I remember correctly, Amanda's parents (or whomever it is that runs her website) actually said that she DID have pharyengitis (sorry, I have no idea how to spell that and I don't feel like looking it up) and that this was the reason that Grace was going on for her as Annie during matinees...

However, in the video, Amanda said that she did not have pharyn-however-you-spell-it and that her voice is perfectly fine. Now, at 11, I have no reason to doubt that she knows perfectly well what/if anything was wrong with her, so I have to believe that she doesn't. But, what I'm wondering is, this... If she's okay, why wasn't she able to do all the performances and Grace performed during the matinees?

Again, I don't want that to come off wrong and I mean it with all sincerity. I was just curious. Thanks.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement