Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Best Friend
    • Dan (no login)
      Posted May 13, 2008 5:56 PM

Julie,
      I never mentioned to you when I met you here in New York that I am Sunny's best friend. We grew up together in Vermont and she was hired a year ago for the job on the day of my birthday...June 1st...talk about a present.
      I am so glad you enjoyed the tour...the show sure has changed hasn't it! Some for the better and some for reasons I'm not sure of. I wasn't able to see the tour when it played our home state. It was upsetting because she was able to perform and there were tons of friends and family in the audience.
      I was able to see the tour in Boston at the Citi Performing Arts Center-Wang Theatre where I had seen the 20th tour some ten years ago! I kept my trip a secret and was able to surprise her at the stage door with the help of my friend Andy Meyers (Bert Healy).
      Grace was a fantastic Annie. I'm always rooting for the understudies! Sunny asked me before the show if I was going to cry. I told her I'd never cried at Annie. WELL...the minute the trumpet started "Tomorrow" I was a mess. Seeing my best friend up there living my dream in my favorite show is a feeling I cannot express.

Thank u Thank u Thank u for the videos!

Dan
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement