Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • King Kong
    • Noel (no login)
      Posted Jun 1, 2008 8:42 PM

My Husband and I did the Movinglights programming for the King Kong attraction which I hear has been destroyed. The point of mentioning this was when we were there working every time we would make programming changes we would have them run the whole sequence so we could see the changes and then we would make new changes and then they would run the sequence again. Which by the way was really LOUD!

A little while into the programming I thought that I smelled Bananas but didn't say anything because I thought I was imagining the whole thing. Months later someone mentioned the King Kong attraction and something about the Banana scent that gets sprayed out, and I finally said that I thought I smelled Bananas when we were there but didn't say anything and my Husband spoke up and said he thought he smelled it as well but like me thought he was imagining it so he didn't say anything either. We had a good laugh over it and it's always been our little bit of the King Kong attraction history. And although it is now gone we will always have our memories.

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement