Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • OT: Pepsi needs some help :O)
    • RLS (no login)
      Posted Jun 4, 2008 2:49 PM

Hi guys...

I'm calling on my "annieorphan family" as my daughter calls you...

Several months ago my daughter auditioned for an Equity theater an hour or so from our home. We hadn't heard anything, so we kinda forgot about it. But I recieved a phone call this evening from the theater that the director remembered her and wanted her to go back this Saturday for another audition. She is THRILLED about the opprotunity, but there is just one problem... She needs to perform a monolouge with a SOUTHERN accent. I am no actress by any means, so I am of no help to her. She has a mean english accent, but I have no idea how to help her with a southern one. The good thing is, if she hears a good one, she would be able to pick it up like that...

Do any of you know of anywhere online that she might be able to hear one or that givs a brief "tutorial" on how to speak with a southern accent? OMG, this is like a really rediculous request, but I really don't know who else to turn to, lol....

Do you have any ideas? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :O)
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement