Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • foreign Annies and translations
    • french_girl (no login)
      Posted Jun 11, 2008 3:59 AM

thanks! i have a few in norwagian (sp)

if you're interested in Annie in other languages, i can translate the songs in hebrew (and write some songs in hebrew too, so you can see how it sounds like - because i don't manage to find it on youtube so i can't show you..). it's a bit wierd because it sounds more modern, hard knock life is a bit disco, and it sounds like they used computer for the orchestra sometimes. but it's till cool and Annie is a tiny bit off tune from time to time but it's ok, miss hannigan is great and grace too.
      HKL is different, because miss haningan is part of it too, there's no one immitating her, she's there. and some parts are spoken. so you don't have at all the 1930's feeling you can have by listening to the OBS.
      but i like it

so if you want, i will do it when i finnish my exams (end of june)

(for example, for "tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away", it's " ha shemesh, ha shemesh, im or, ha shemesh, yagiya machar chadash" and then "tfila el ha shemesh, nashir la la shemesh, ki shemesh hi yom chadash" which means "the sun, the sun, with light, the sun, will come a new tomorrow" and "a prayer fot the sun, we'll sing for the sunn, because sun is a new day")
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement