Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Some responses to random thoughts....
    • Colleen (no login)
      Posted Jun 16, 2008 2:39 AM

I know it is really popular, but I cannot imagine sitting through two hours of "Xanadu".

I throught the name Robin DeJesus sounded familiar! I loved the film "Camp"!

There is another "Grease: YTOTIW" alum on Broadway that I know of (and there might be more, who knows?) Kate Rockwell, the current Margot in "Legally Blonde" was on there.

I'm thinking that Mario Lopez was brought in to "A Chorus Line" as stunt casting to boost ticket sales? Guess THAT stunt didn't work.

In other stunt casting rumor/news: Heard that Mel B from the Spice Girls is being considered for a role in a West End production of "Legally Blonde". Also the Kevin Federline as Dewey in LB rumor is apparently still alive. Scary.

Speaking of Legally Blonde....I heard that one of the finalists in the MYV reality show that's on right now is going out on the national tour. Do any of you "Broadway fans" know who that is?
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement