Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • reason I ask...
    • RLS (no login)
      Posted Jun 27, 2008 9:07 PM

I asked because there was someone in that town that had some things that belonged to my daughter that was very important to her and I had been trying to get the woman to return the items for close to a year now to no avail.

She kept saying that she was mailing it, but never did. I offered to send them money to pay for postage and they dropped off the face of the planet for several months and were not replying to emails or anything. Out of the blue they sent me an email asking for money to ship the item. I hesitated sending them $ to ship it as they had already disappeared once, so I wasn't sure if they would take my money and run, so-to-speak...

I thought that maybe if there was anyone on here that was from near there, that maybe they would be willing to get it and I could pay THEM for shipping.... I never did send the person any money, but the items appeared at my doorstep with the mail yesterday. It was a joyous day in my house yesterday, lol.....

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement