Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • hello Annie fans
    • Terry Runnels (no login)
      Posted Jul 2, 2008 9:46 AM

Yes, I played Drake and u/s Gary Holcomb in the 4th national. I have since played the role a number of times and am pleased to be in the Reagle Players production. Sally Struthers is a doll and the company is super. Mary Jane Houdine is choreographing and Bob Finch is directing and playing Rooster. It's been old home week. I saw Bill Berloni yesterday as he delivered the new Sandy, Oliver. He looks great and has a new book out called "Broadway Tails". I am super. I teach Drama and vocal music in Pembroke Mass and have 3 kids that are all involved in the arts. My youngest was Annie in the ANNIE, Jr. production at her middle school a couple of years ago. My son is in LA and is an assistant producer with the Discovery Channel. My other daughter is a senior in college, and Equity Membership Candidate, and is currently in the ensemble of "...Millie" at the Company Theater in Norwell, MASS.
      I hope to see some of you at the Reagle Players production. I saw their production of 42nd Street last year, my daughter was in the ensemble, and they really do quality work. Let me know if your coming. I would love to know how any of the 4th National company are doing. All the Best. Terry Runnels
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement