Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • finalists
    • Julie Stevens (no login)
      Posted Jul 7, 2008 11:25 PM

When was there a production of "La Cage aux Folles" that was recent enough that Emma could have been in it? Was she a child? I'm sure Emma has talent but she is far from an Elle Woods type and her attitude was very annoying - she made so many excuses for her bad performances and when she got cut, she said she thought she was better than most of the girls.

As for Celina and Autumn, they should be much better in their challenges on the show if they've had that much experience. Again, Celina must have been dreaming if she thought she could pull off that role. In fact, it amazed me how the girls like Celina and Emma, who need to play against type, didn't even seem to be trying to create the character. They just did all of their challenges as themselves and forgot that they needed to act.

That's kind of cool that Natalie is the daughter of David Lander. When I watch Bailey and Lauren, I can't imagine that they have the maturity or acting skills to take on such a challenging role.

I heard that a lot of professional performers auditioned for the reality show but many of them did not want to live in the house with all of the girls - that was the deal-breaker for them.

Julie
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement