Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Prin :)
    • Rachel (no login)
      Posted Jul 14, 2008 9:23 AM

Well, I see she posted so I guess she did come back.

Prin and I both met Andrea when we were little girls...Prin was 12 or 13 and I was 14, I think (and, no, we won't be sharing the pics of us with our skinny legs, braces, etc). We met online (back in the old days of AOL, you could list your favorites in your profile and we both had Andrea listed amongst our favorite singers so we messaged back and forth) and then decided to meet up in real-life to see "Beauty and the Beast" at the Lunt-Fontanne. The rest, as they say, is history. Andrea's version of the story, as told to the audience on Friday, is that 2 little girls are in the audience but they're not little girls anymore. When they were little, they saw "Beauty and the Beast" like every month and she never knew how they got the money but they saved their pennies and we've all become great friends over the years and she is so proud of who they've become now that they're all grown up. And it's Princess's birthday and then she sang "Happy Birthday." We actually only saw "BATB" 3 or 4 times but I guess we were so bothersome that it seemed like we saw it every month! LOL. Just kidding. It was actually more that we went to other things during that time period too, like the BC/EFA events, her Christmas show, etc. that sort of supplemented our "Beauty" viewings.

Prin and I have become really good friends as a result, going on vacation together and stuff, and our parents know each other and it's all kismet.

Rachel
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement