Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Joanna Pacitti update
    • Julie Stevens (no login)
      Posted Jul 14, 2008 12:19 PM

This is from her My Space blog:

SOOOOOOOOOO... I'm sure all of you have been wondering what in the world is going on with me. haha Well, the last BLOG that I wrote was saying that I got out of my contract with Geffen records. It has definitely been a rough year but I know everything happens for a reason. Last year "American Idol" changed their rules so that artist with previous deals can also have this opportunity of a lifetime. So, with this said - now that I am free of all contracts... I am going to take a shot!!!! This is so exciting and almost feels like I have been given another chance. Everything (good or bad) is meant to be and we never know why until it has been made obvious. I am going next week to Louisville Kentucky for the first audition. I did this just in case I don't make it there... I can try in NY as well. So for all of you who have stuck by me through this crazy journey.... thanks so much for your support. If I make it to the top 10 PLEASE VOTE! If not - I'm not going anywhere!!! All of you mean the world to me... wish me luck!!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement