Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Delaney/ and other recasts...
    • RLS (no login)
      Posted Jul 25, 2008 10:17 PM

I think Delaney is the blonde with the white pants and yellow shirt? Is that her? It looks a bit like her but the pictures on my monitor are so tiny, lol... If it is, she's grown up, hasn't she? It makes me sad to think how quickly kids (including mine) seem to grow up these days...

That got me wondering if it is her, so I googled her, not knowing if she has a website (does she?) and I found Mr. Whyland's old Annie tour site.... Where I came across all the old bios... I am too lazy to look through all these pages and pages of posts.... :O) This question is really not at all 13 related, sorry.........

I'm wondering, why did Stevani and the Ryan girls leave the show? Was that ever said? Maybe it's not my business, so I hope not to upset anyone, but I was just wondering and a little curious. Did these families just feel like their time on tour was done? i.e. did they just grow tired of touring? I'm just curious as I know that talks will start turning to auditions that will be coming up over the next few months.

Anyhow... :O)

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement