Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Online Interactive Web Classes
    • Julie Stevens (no login)
      Posted Aug 4, 2008 3:31 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be setting up a service where I can offer LIVE group and private online classes. It will require that everyone who participates has a web camera (very cheap to purchase), a microphone or headset, and a high speed (DSL or cable) Internet connection. I will charge a small fee for the classes, payable through Paypal. If you think you might be interested in participating, please make sure you have a web cam, mic or headset, Internet access with enough speed, and a free account with PayPal.

The classes will each have a topic of discussion and some will be geared towards people new to the industry, while others will cover more of the business side for those already auditioning. Since it is interactive, you will be able to talk to me and ask questions. I will offer a class on how to audition for the upcoming "Annie" tour and those who sign up will receive both vocal and dance coaching. If anyone would like one-on-one video coaching, that will be available as well, at a higher cost. As most of you know, I coach kids privately here in Los Angeles, so this will give those of you who live in other states an opportunity to have a private lesson with me without leaving your home.

I'll keep everyone posted on which site I will be using and how to sign up. If anyone has any questions or requests, please feel free to email me privately.

Julie
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement