Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • lucky
    • sks (no login)
      Posted Aug 9, 2008 8:12 AM

Actually we probably tried four different times before winning "Wicked" lottery. We (my husband and I, my niece and my sister) had wanted to see the show for so long but couldn't get tickets. In September we decided to surprise my niece and take her to NYC to see "Wicked" We were prepared to pay for Premium tickets ($200 each!!!) for all four of us. We took her to see the backstage tour event on Saturday morning (which we had tickets to) but didn't have tickets before time but knew there were Premium seats left. After the tour, my niece (age nine) asked if we could try the lottery. She ended up winning on her birthday so she and her mom used those two tickets. My husband and I went in preparing to pay the $200 each for premium and ended up instead with 9th row orchestra seats for $110.00. We ended up paying about $270 total for all four tickets with awesome seats!

A month later, I took my niece and her friend to NYC for the day and since her friend had never seen "Wicked", my niece asked if we could try the lottery. I was the one who won that time. I let the two girls go to the show (there were no other tickets available). They had a great time!!!

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement