Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: OT to Kris
    • Kris (no login)
      Posted Aug 22, 2008 6:13 PM

Yes we have been thru a lot lately with our little girl! She was born with a VSD which closed on its own and we were released from the Cardiologist at 2 years. I noticed she was tiring easily and decided to take her in to the Pediatrician just to be safe. She has always had a very soft heart murmur but it was very loud when we went in and after rushing her to the hospital and a million and one tests and procedures she ended up having surgery to remove the tumor two days later! She spent 5 days in Cardiac Intensive Care and then another 7 days in the step down unit and then came home. They were able to remove the entire tumor and she should have no more problems. Her heart is functioning great and she is back to her usual self. We feel so blessed to have had such wonderful care and a lot of support from family and friends to get her thru this ordeal. Not to mention a terrific health insurance policy...we only had a $100 copay for the hospitalization and $20 office visit copays! I have started getting some of the statements and I can't believe what everything costs! She is my hero! I am not currently working but was a L & D nurse and would love to go back when my kids are older.

Kris
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement