Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • us too....
    • RLS (no login)
      Posted Sep 12, 2008 11:40 AM

      We had been toying around with the idea of going again this time for months. Had the hotel booked, but not paid for since we just really didn't know if we really even wanted to go again. We also had a million things going on here at home, so we just didn't know if we were going or not... If we did go, it would have been a last minute, pack-up-the-car-and-run-down kind of decision....

      Sadly, we had a death in the family late Wednesday night, so that made our flip-flopping decision easier... We're not going either. Best of luck to those auditioning! Keep us posted.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement