Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Thank U Fantastic5 & SuzyQ !!
    • Js Mom (no login)
      Posted Sep 15, 2008 7:26 AM

My daughter who went into the final 30ish, is 12 and measured 4'9". I think the measuring part was the most stressful part of the audition! We really thought she was right at the cutoff, but boy did we high five eachother, when it read 4'9"!!! My other daughter is 7 and well under 4'10"!

No, my 4'9" daughter was not asked to read for a part. While she was in the room for the final round on Saturday, "Bob" handed out a sheet with tour info and spoke to all of us parents in the waiting room, about what to expect if cast. As I understood it, the final group on Saturday, was broken into small groups of 8-10(?) girls. As each group finished, they were excused to leave (this wasn't a "cut", just done for the day)! Yet, I saw Carly's post, below, and see that callbacks were held on Sunday. Since my daughter wasn't asked to be at callbacks, I wonder if that means she is definately out of the running for a part.

No matter what the outcome, I can't express how proud I am of my girls! I didn't expect to go as far as we did and I feel this experience was lifechanging for them!

Thanks for your well wishes!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement