Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Annie Clips
    • kel (no login)
      Posted Nov 1, 2008 7:16 AM

Hello all -
      I'm the Youtube user who posted the Annie and Annie Warbucks clips. I know this is frowned on by Youtube and the Equity union, so I don't know if they will remain up or not, but I just wanted to share them since I just recently got them from another collector friend and I'd been wanting to see Annie Warbucks for years. I think it's important that these shows have been preserved for posterity and I hope no one is offended that I've shared some of them. I will post more as time allows - my DVD drive has been acting weird - it won't copy anymore, but it will rip to the Youtube format at least right now. (I just learned how to do this last week.

I have more of the 2006 clips, but there are a lot of heads in the way and it gets really annoying, plus the camera wanders for long periods of time.

But if you have any requests from the shows that I've posted so far, I will do my best as time allows (as a homeschooling mom with four kids and an online business

blessings -
      kelly
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement