Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Did anyone get this Annie Email?
    • Elizabeth (no login)
      Posted Nov 11, 2008 9:23 AM

I just got an Email from "News from Annie On Tour." I'm not even sure how I got it. One of the announcements in this Email is as follows:

Los Angeles: Win A Walk-On Role In ANNIE

"Kodak Theatre and American Girl Place Los Angeles want you to win a walk-on role in ANNIE. Come to American Girl Place in Los Angeles by November 22, 2008 and fill out an entry form. 50 finalists will be selected on November 25, 2008. We will contact the 50 finalists on or before November 29, 2008. The 50 finalists will be invited to the Kodak Theatre on December 7, 2008 to prove to a panel of local celebrity judges why they are LA's biggest ANNIE fan. On December 14, 2008, all 50 finalists will be invited to have brunch at the American Girl Place cafe in Los Angeles where the judges will reveal the one lucky winner! All finalists will receive a pair of tickets to the Opening Night evening performance of ANNIE at the Kodak Theatre on January 13, 2009 and a goodie bag from American Girl Place.

Please see in-store display for sweepstakes rules and restrictions. All entries must be from females ages 8-12 years old during the calendar year 2008 with a parent or legal guardian signature."

I'm assuming the walk-on role is in the NYC scene but who knows?

Julie, are you one of the judges?
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement