Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • les miz walk on
    • michele (no login)
      Posted Nov 11, 2008 9:44 PM

Bishop's Doorway

At the end of the day (very exciting cuz I was right in the front, middle of the stage)

Master of the House- total fun on this one! Director asked if I wanted to stand on table and
      Thenardier came and fluffed my dress

One More Day ( i was on the outside of the "pyramid" and was soooooo nervous I would screw up!-- The steps, the
      revolving stage, ughhh I was a stress case)

Eponine's death scene

all of barricade scenes (got to pour the wine and pass out bullets) Got to sleep on stage during Bring Him Home

Finale- Do you Hear THe People SIng

and they had me take a solo bow at the end

OH MY!! what a thrill

They put me thru what I like to call "les Miz bootcamp" I met with the musical director and he had me sing and go over stuff.
      They sized me for 6 different costume changes (I had my own dresser) taught me how to put on the makeup, then we went on the stage and had to learn how to enter and exit the revolving stage. Went thru all my scenes.
      During the night performance, I had a cast member that i shadowed. She guided me thru everything. It was so neat because a lot of the ensemble girls would say, "hey want to pass out bullets for my part? " and give me extras
      I even got 10 free tickets and a 5 min segment on abc 6 oclock news and the next morning also.
      I am telling you- best day of my life... dream come true!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement