Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The Annie Tour Now!!!!
    • Susan Rush (no login)
      Posted Dec 1, 2008 9:26 AM

I had to write and tell you about our terrific experience in New Brunswick, New Jersey last night. I went to see Annie with my two daughters who are 18 and 22. I have worked as a talent manager and have always gone to see my clients in Annie and my younger daughter played the title role twice so needless to say, I have seen the show quite a few times. To say that I was pleasantly surprised watching last night's performance is a vast understatement. The show was absolutely terrific and there were several new additions that made the show refreshing to watch. Mackenzie Aladmem played Molly and I have never before seen anyone play that role as adorable and polished. In my opinion, the entire cast was terrific but that little "Peanut," Mackenzie "Stole the Show!" In conclusion, if you haven't ever seen Annie or if you have, as I have, Run to see it! If I were holding a glass, I would Raise It!!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement