Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Help with a christmas gift idea?
    • guyny (no login)
      Posted Dec 10, 2008 6:43 PM

Hi folks, I'm thinking of giving my niece the OBC soundtrack as a gift (but running out of time!). Problem is when I checked out the reviews on Amazon I learned that there is a version released sometime within the last few years (I think) that apparently has some mastering problems and an entire track is either missing or playing faintly in the background. I want my niece to have the experience I had when listening to these songs as a kid, so obviously I want a good version.

Does anyone know anything about this version I should avoid and how to get my hands on a real copy of the OBC cast? I could try ebay but I'm worried it might wind up being the same poorly remastered version.

Any advice would be appreciated. Has anyone else here bought a copy of the OBC album? I want to avoid the multi-cast anniversary release because I want my niece to have thae experience of listening as the show unfolds, with the same voices for each character throughout.

thanks....

: )
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement