Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • New York City & The Holidays
    • Suzanne (no login)
      Posted Dec 21, 2008 12:43 AM

Please forgive me for not responding on the post about New York at holiday time. If you have never been there this time of year, you are in for a beautiful and wonderful experience. When I lived there I always got super excited for the holidays! Saks Fifth Avenue store is AhhhMazing! No matter what was going on in my crazy life at the time, the holiday decorations always made my month. I miss it soooo much. I never cared how cold it got - I would go walk around different parts of the city and fall into a trance.

I forgot who said they were going to NYC soon and had not yet been there over the holiday... and I just wanted to tell you that if you have time, to go to Brooklyn. There are a few neighborhoods that do incredible, incredible, incredible displays. I forget which neighborhoods, but if you ask any local person, or even call the news station info line - they could tell you where to go and how to get there.

Shopping was always crazy, but it also added to the fun for me. I was always in awe of the beauty - and still am. I soooo miss living there...maybe someday I'll be back to the place I call home.

Enjoy the city when you get there - and take a lot of pictures.

Hugs,
      Suzanne
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement