Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Film Finalists ...
    • (no login)
      Posted Jan 7, 2009 4:24 PM

I got a rejection letter for the role of Annie. Years later, as an adult I met up with Garrison True and he told me I was in the last 10 - and that he tried to fight for me to at least be in the film. I made it to the very last group before the Annie Academy - I know it was a handful of us, then they narrowed it down to nine for the role of Annie all to be headed for LA and to be in the film. Amanda (Mandy)Peterson was sent from Colorado to be in the Annie Academy and in the film... but I don't know if she was up for the role of Annie or not. We had tons of video taped screen tests, all of which were with Garrison True. My letter makes me laugh now but I cried and cried back then. "...while you were not chosen...we know you will cheer for the girl who is selected to be our Annie...."

For fun, I added the pics of my Annie movie audition and callbacks days... They had me cut my hair into the shorter bob cut. As time went on with the callbacks, my hair style and all would change depending on how they asked me to do it. -- Hope you enjoy them. happy.gif

Memories...

Oddly crosseyed here lol - rehearsing for my very last callback.

I'm on the left

Suzanne
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)