Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • About theanniewebsite.com
    • Katarina (Sweden) (no login)
      Posted Jan 12, 2009 10:58 AM

Hello! I'll try to answer some of your questions about my Annie website...

About Brittny Kissinger on the Howie Mandel Show:
      There is no interview I'm afraid. Brittny just enters and start singing when he asks if she knows when his show is coming next time. She nodds and sings..

I have interviews from the Today Show and the NBC clip if you're interested?

About the Annie in the post-Broadway Tour:
      Most photos are of Meredith Bull as Annie and the last two are Ashley Wieronski and.... I thought it was Angela DeAngelo, but I just read that Katarina (Norway) says it's Addison Timlin. She's probably right, I am not sure... Does anyone know?

About the cast albums:
      Yes, I used to have samples and reviews. I just thought everyone had downladed the albums now since they've been availible online, but I can put that section back.

About the lyrics to the forigen annie songs:
      I'm afraid I don't have those lyrics written down. I have some of the Swedish lyrics written (different translations) but I suggest you search the internet for translations. I Know I've seen the Spanish and the Dutch online. Is there any particular song you're interested in?

Take care

/Katarina (Sweden)
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement