<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do you believe this sh*t?

May 22 2002 at 10:53 PM
  (Login cherripitts)

This guys probably telling them evrything they want to hear. http://www.msnbc.com/news/754110.asp?pne=msntv

This message has been edited by Atrios on May 22, 2002 11:00 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ls
(Login longstocking)
issues

pffffft. courtesy of the office of disinformation.

May 22 2002, 11:08 PM 

claiming the WH was a target gives the them plausible deniability. "see, we had nothing to do with this. we were a target ourselves."

still doesn't explain why they called investigators off the saudis.

remember past articles about how these detainees were making fools out of their interrogators. also being tripped up by translator errrors?

This message has been edited by longstocking on May 22, 2002 11:09 PM

Respond to this message   
PuppetPOTUS
(Login PuppetPOTUS)
issues

Recycled info, AGAIN - didn't I read this same BS on 9/12/01? Give me a brrr-eak! nt

May 22 2002, 11:45 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
hozz
(Login hozzers)
issues

More crap, bullsh*t,and more lies:

May 22 2002, 11:25 PM 

Rove and his co-horts lie so god dam much, it's going to caught up with them. We have 3000 people that perished and the pigs say forget it! NO INVESTIGATION.

Maybe if we propose that we will allow the pigs to investigate how many more blowjobs the last elected President really got, on the condition that they allow the American people to investigate how the schrub and his cronies screwed us and still are.

Respond to this message   
eric
(Login unterhausen)
issues

I think it was going for three mile island

May 23 2002, 6:45 AM 

and that guy is just full of shit. Since MIMS was outta there anyway, it just means that the members of the conspiracy were probly figuring it was too hard to hit the WH or went out for coffee or something

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Do you believe this sh*t?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement