UntitledMarch 15 2001 at 3:18 PM
|Doug (no login)|
Response to what about...
They're not going to negotiate a gig for him in the US. They only represent his interests in Germany. IMO, your best bet is to contact Asya or Morganne and discuss your proposal with them and then let them talk to Nick Holder to see if something can be worked out.
As far as me participating, I don't know how big of an event you had in mind or where you intended to have it, but I think it would be better if the party featured the guys who run District Soul (James, Avery, Johnson, Bobby Jae, and others) rather than those who just post here. I'm flattered by the offer, but other people need some shine too. Let's have some parties WITHOUT the usual suspects for a change.
- ....... - lbs on Mar 15, 2001, 3:37 PM
- of course! - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 3:45 PM
- BUT - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 3:49 PM
- I understand... - Doug on Mar 15, 2001, 4:27 PM
- Sure, his music - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 5:00 PM
- His mix online - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 5:01 PM
- Your diatribe - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 5:10 PM
- DJ's identifyable style - C hristian on Mar 15, 2001, 5:15 PM
- Question for Doug - mhd on Mar 15, 2001, 5:17 PM
- I understand... - Doug on Mar 15, 2001, 4:29 PM