Return to Index  

LOL!

May 14 2001 at 8:26 PM
(Login QDUZ)

Response to Vinyl

I had to laugh@ the bathroom thing because it's straight up ghetto, lol . But DT night is always packed. His selection that he paid when I went was right on point. If your going just for the muzik and strictly the muzik you'll have a good time. Test it out and see how you like it. I live here in NYC and I experienced his party at least once. I think he's a good DJ. I'm not really into music that is a lil harder than the soulful house and classics I listen to but I think you will find the party interesting.

Don't let those Limelight rejects and crazy Tunnelers bother U either. I doubt they will bother U but I had my share of craziness the night I went, lol.

Everyone was shocked to see me @his party. But Deesko is right Shelter is another experience and so is Body and Soul. Just go check it out, see for yourself and have a good time! Be a good boy too, lol .

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement